Saturday, September 13, 2008

Bingo Trade Cards...


As some of you know, I am not crazy about bright blue. You know, the color of smocks at some stores. I had to wear this at sometime in my life (ABCO days). So what are the only vintage bingo cards I have colored? Yup, from now on this will be known as bright bingo blue. I love all other blues. Blue green, turquoise, egg blue, light blue, all these are great. Well here are my cards and I have made do. Happiness would have been black or red bingo cards. After making 16 of these and turning them in, I then received 2 sets of wonderful cards from fellow workers that are not blue. It never fails that I tell someone that I hate blue and go to their home and see it all over. So I am care full to say it applies only to art. HeHe. Does any one out there have a color that they would rather not work with? Or am I just weird. Well we know I am but others must be out there. If you have a favorite color, a person must have a less favorite color?

5 comments:

CeCe said...

I am so excited I can not see straight! I am able to post on your site! I have not tried in awhile because of being out of town! I hope there are still places available in class and I am back in town. I do want to take the class. I am emailing Mystic right now.

Cristine's Story said...

Ohhh, can you say PURPLE! You will never see purple in anything that I have! Uhh, never say never...

Road Trip With Ruby said...

Hi Sandy, love the Bingo cards. My least favorite color is yellow. I've never used it for decorating in any of my houses and I don't like to wear it either.
Now my favoite color is RED. Why do you think I have dogs named Ruby and Scarlett? I need a boy Boston named Crimson.

Judy said...

Lime green and any of the electric brights of any color. . . major yuck!

Good to see you and Debbie yesterday!

Anonymous said...

For the life of me, I can't do purple in anything! Except maybe food, but home, art, clothes purple just isn't me it makes me feel really uncomfortable. I'm sure it's some psychological thing.