Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Class Today... one spot left!

Here is a photo that I am offering for people to do. This is the rough draft before painting step. Image enlarged to full size, back ground painted the main color, a little paper for interest and the rest to be done in class. Just one example of the fun to come. She was on a bingo card that I love from Judy Bidwell. She will make a great western style example. In class we will do 2 back grounds on 9x12 canvases, one to do in class and one to take home for your second piece. That way we can do many back ground choices as in stamping, painting, etching, shading and color choice. Come join in and I need to add, this is not as hard as painting a portrait! Any one can do it!

2 comments:

Cristine's Story said...

What a success your class was. I'm sure after I post all of the pictures I took last night everyone will understand that they too can paint. Now, let's see if I can...

Sandra Evertson said...

Fabulous! Love your work!
Sandra Evertson