Sunday, November 30, 2008

Rain Painted Prescott...

I'm back from a trip up to Prescott. Just past this scene my nephew and sister saw a black cougar. I am so wishing I saw it! I thought that it would feel like Thanksgiving time but it was warm. Mid sixties to high 50's daytime. The rain cleaned everything and made the colors for pictures deeper. I have enhanced this one a bit more for contrast against the white rain.
This is over looking a beautiful sub-division I have been looking at for building a home.


Outside my mom and dads bedroom. This little area of a much bigger side yard shows the lichen on the rocks and the stone rust color beautifully.

This was taken from my mom's kitchen with a few rain drops falling.



Low hanging clouds.



More courtyard.




My moms goose. Her beautiful sage and herb garden.






I just love how these turned out. Mystical, like time is standing still. My cats were glad I came home. Thanks to my girlfriend Debbie for watching over them. I have pictures of people for next post. I hope everyone had a great holiday! I was the youngest person of twelve at our Thanksgiving table. I enjoyed it!






3 comments:

Debbie Doughty said...

Wow! What beautiful pics. I love what you did with them. Your mom's home looks gorgeous and peaceful. Glad you had a nice visit and got to sit at the table with the grownups, lol.

cconz said...

those are the coolest pictures. the rocks almost look fake. Looks loke a neat place.

Arcadia Living said...

Those pics turned out great! Much better than those with my bad hair day and the dogs...