Thursday, June 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad- I know it's a little early...

I have this little picture of my dad in a leather frame. I don't think it has been scanned before. If you knew how many times my dad stood in front of a pond by a tree for a picture, you would know why I picked this picture. A full view of the picture is in my other family blog if you want to look. This is over 75 years ago and he is under one. Grandma said he walked real early. By the way my grandma is still alive at 98! Too bad she doesn't remember much from those days though. Happy birthday dad.

11 comments:

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Oh how sweet! Darling little boy! Happy Birthday to you DAD!

Scrappy Girl said...

Happy Bday to your dad...what a sweet picture. Wow...98! My grandparents are in their upper 80s and getting ready to celebrate their 70th anniversary!

Terry said...

Hi
What a wonderful photo of your Dad.
Thank you for sharing .
Tell your Dad Happy Birthday from blogland.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Blessings of joy to you and yours.

Barbara Bradford said...

Love the picture. I hope he has a super birthday. Wow on your grandmother's age, that has to be so hard to outlive ones children.

Lynnae said...

Awww! I love the old pictures!

Priscilla said...

I LOVE YOUR BLOG. Thanks for following mine and so nice to meet you :)

lorhen82 said...

Such a cute picture! Happy birthday to your dad! ~Lori

debra@dustjacket said...

Great photo to have!

CeCe said...

I love the old photos and especially the ones that have meaning. Darling picture. So, your dad is about 76? Happy Birthday to him!

Splendid Little Stars said...

That is awesome. love old photos!

Stephanie said...

So neat, old pictures are so dreamy, they take you away, and that is a good thing,,,,,LOL My grandparent's are 87 and still going strong. It is a blessing to have them in my life. I love your blog......You have a neat mixture of all kinds of subjects. Thanks for following me because then I found you.