Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Coming in October, Atc Workshop...

A while back I started adding tips to the back of my Atc's. In all trades it seems that some cards needed some help. I got a lot of response about putting these tips on my blog. I also got many replies about how to make them and what they were exactly. I love doing them. So I have decided to have my blog focus on the wonder and amazement of these very addicting little pieces of art. And for free! All of October will be spent talking about tips and showing to the best of my ability what they are exactly. October is a great month for Atc making. I would bet more Atc (Artist Trading Cards) are made in October than any other month! Please pass the word and to my other followers who are not into this hang in there for a month. I will have tips and supply info for just about all art also. I am not an expert but it seems there is a need out there for the information, so I'll try my best. I have made over a thousand cards and have many examples. Come join me in October and if you would like to add this picture from my side bar
you are welcome!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

my dear, I love your blog soooo much !!! Kathrin

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

I am looking forward to those tips about making ATCs!

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Sounds great! I've only made a few ATC's but loved working on them! Looking forward to your expertise!!!

Anonymous said...

Good day!

Very new to this..... and just want to say hello to everyone!!! Would love to hear from you all......re your experiences of forums, interests I like gardening, reading and chilling out with friends

Take care, Dennis from [url=http://www.myonlinepayday.com]Personal Loans[/url] website!