Tuesday, October 6, 2009

ATC A Simple Beginning...

These first two cards I made in the beginning. I still like them today. You don't have to make each card with tons of stuff on them. Some times I don't have words and then I'll make some that do. Ruby's eyes didn't show up well so I put a drop of diamond glaze over orange to make them pop. The candy corn too.
The name DIVA was made with a labeler. I just cut out a shape for the hat and it really needed the black lace to create some texture.

Later I started filling the entire card with more. This is a bird from a card set and the flowers are cut straight from an old calender with tons of flowers. I can't remember where I got the little hat, but probably from another picture.



This one I made for a trade from an old cabinet card showing the baby sitting on the creepy but interesting bench. I cut that to fit from a copy and still had room to add some friends and polka dot paper to keep it whimsical. It should say "who opened the closet door?"



10 comments:

Lynn said...

I love your cards.
I'm impressed by your "Over the woods" card below, too!

Jack and Cat Curio said...

Your cards are looking great. Sorry I didn't get to spend any time and talk with ya at Mystic Paper. Hope all is well.
Love your cards... but then I always do. You made my favorite one hands down.-Mike

GYPSYWOMAN said...

just fantastic, lady! really neat - you have me wanting to start still another project with all your beautiful things! have a great day!

Roberta Granada said...

Hi, I love your blog, I have a blog on tb craft in general and now I'm offering my readers to download the magazine found the net, http://agulhaetricot.blogspot.com, e visit me my blog about food http://alatitacarre.blogspot.com ,visit me, and also appears in my online shop Maison Carré by Tita, http://maisontitacarre.blogspot.com, kiss.

M.M.E. said...

Very neat. I do often like the simpler cards. Too much stuff and they get distracting.

House of Hullabaloo said...

I love the baby card! and of course Ruby!

Priscila said...

oh I love the diva one...how cute!
xoxo
Priscila
littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com

徵信社 said...

I love it! Very creative!That's actually really cool.
謝謝你的文章分享,請你有空到我

參觀,Thanks

savita said...

PART TIME HOME JOBS | DO OFFLINE DATA ENTRY JOB

Is your search for a home job always ends in some kind of SCAM OR FRAUD? If so, don’t loose heart, because visionjobcare.com brings you, 100% genuine and legitimate home jobs. Do offline data entry at home, submit the job through email and get paid handsomely every month. Millions already Joined & Benefitted with our service. For more details E-mail us at support.visionjob@gmail.com
Visit Us at http://www.visionjobcare.com/XXX.html

kaka said...

thanks for your sharing! great helpful!!!Louboutin Shoes Christian Louboutin ShoesChristian Louboutin Pumps Wedding Dress ShopsWedding Dress ShopsChristian Louboutin Boots Christian Louboutin PumpsChristian Louboutin Heels Christian Louboutin SandalPigalle Christian Louboutin fur bootschristian louboutin fur bootslouboutin pumpslouboutin fur bootscoyote fur bootschristian louboutin heelssilver strappy sandalschristian louboutin toundraloubitan studded bow peepvintage wedding dresses wedding dressescheap mobile phoneWedding Dresses 2011Wedding Dress ShopsOff the Shoulder Wedding Dressesbridal jacketswedding jacketsbridal jacketshalter neck wedding dressesoff the shoulder wedding dressesvintage wedding dresseswedding dresses with sleeveswedding jackets for the brideSorry for the bother, God bless you.