Friday, March 27, 2009

Ouch!!! Ouch!!! Ouch!!!

I hurt myself and have been mending my rib area. I guess I pulled a muscle around my rib area and couldn't do any thing! That's my excuse for not posting in twelve days! I have never gone so long between posts in the last year I have been blogging. I can not believe it has been a year already. Well I am healed and ready to get back to my regular life.
This is an old scrap book cover with nice old wear and aging. Isn't it great! (rummage sale find). Hope you can use as something, thought I would share. P.S. I almost have all the Atc's for the Easter trade, if you want to join in get me 6 cards by April 1st. They sure are great so far!


1 comment:

CeCe said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better and back in the groove. This year has gone by fast. Would be fun to have a reunion with Mike at Mystic Paper!